Edpuzzle is an easy-to-use platform where you can make any video your lesson. With just one click, you can find video lessons created by other teachers, including formative assessment! Another click and you can adapt that video by embedding your own questions or audio. With the final click, assign it to your students and get beautiful hassle-free analytics: see who watched the video, who didn't understand the lesson and who did a good job. Students can re-watch the video as many times as they need at their own pace, while you can easily check their progress from your account.
To add an Edpuzzle assignment to your course:
To add an Edpuzzle link to your course using the instructions below, you will need to use the Firefox web browser. After setup is completed, Chrome or Firefox will both work to access the content.
1. Select Turn Editing On.
2. Under the topic where you want to place your assignment, select Add an Activity or Resource.
3. Select the Edpuzzle plugin.
4. Click Select Content to open the content selector screen.
5. Click on the content you would like to assign.
6. Click Next at the bottom of the screen.
7. Adjust your Assignment Options as needed, then select Assign. You will be redirected back to Course Connect.
8. Do not Adjust your assignment title.
9. Scroll down and select Save and Return to Course.