Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Millsaps-Wilson Library | Millsaps College | 601-974-1073 | email@example.com
Padlet Label Embed
Padlets can also be embedded in your course by adding a URL. Here's how:
Enter your course and select Turn Editing On.
- Select Add an Activity or Resource.
- Select the URL icon.
- You will need both the 'share' and 'embed' links from your Padlet to complete this step. Complete the following fields to embed your Padlet:
- Name: Give your link a name.
- External URL: In this box, paste the 'share' link from your Padlet.
- To obtain the 'share' link, click on your Padlet and then select the 'share' button at the top of the page. Next, click the option that reads 'Copy link to clipboard.' You are now ready to paste your link.
- Description: In the description box, click the first arrow icon to expand your editing options. Next, select the HTML editor icon (the very last icon with this symbol: </>). You will see a string of HTML code; paste your Padlet embed code after the text string.
- To obtain the 'embed' link, click on your Padlet and then select the 'share' button at the top of the page. Next, click the option that reads 'Embed in your blog or your website,' and then select 'Copy.' You are now ready to paste your embed code.
- If you would like your embedded Padlet to appear on your course page, tick the box that reads Display description on course page.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Save.