Here are some important things to keep in mind when dealing with ILL:
- The due date is set by the lending library and not us. If you need to request a renewal it should be before the due date arrives.
- Renewals are not guaranteed. This is another library's resource and they can ask for it back or deny renewals. Use your item as soon as you get it or risk not having enough time with it.
- If an item is overdue you are responsible for replacement costs and fees.
- If you are having trouble accessing an ILL PDF let us know and we will help.
- ILL PDF's have a limited number of times you can access it with the link and password as well as a limited time that the link and password will work. It is important to access your ILL PDF as soon as you can.